The California County Superintendents Educational Services Association (CCSESA), with its membership of county superintendents of education is:
- courageous in advocating for all children
- committed to innovation and excellence
- collaborative in pursuit of an equitable and effective public education system.
California, a state with high-quality education where all children thrive, and all communities prosper.
To promote, influence, and advocate for an educational system that supports all students.
- Collaborate to influence public systems that impact children. Focus on advocacy. Advocate for transformative efforts to ensure to ensure an integrated system of public education that supports all children, youth, families, schools, and communities.
- Cultivate student success. Focus on students. Promote policies and seek resources that put the needs of students first.
- Connect California’s 58 county superintendents. Focus on CCSESA members. Support county superintendents as they work to improve outcomes for all children and as they champion educators and schools.