CCSESA’s mission is to strengthen the service and leadership capabilities of California’s 58 County Superintendents in support of students, schools, districts and communities.
This is a series of COE Trainings – all taking place in Sacramento, CA
(Meeting locations will vary based on date. More information will be available soon)
THE COST PER TRAINING IS $85
- The hotel information/registration is not currently available for the November, December, and January trainings. Please go ahead and register for the training you plan to attend and when the hotel information is available, it will be posted on the RegOnline website.
- Each training has a different registration page, so please register for any and all that you plan to attend.
- Payments can be made through check or credit card. CCSESA no longer collects P.O.s, but if you will be using a P.O. – please select the “Check” payment option.
- Please note: Your login credentials for RegOnline are not the same as for the CCSESA Website.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email which will include a link to “Review, change, or update your registration” – Click on that link to open your registration information and have the ability to open/print your invoice.
This meeting will be held from 8:30am-5:00pm on Thursday,
and from 8:30am-12:00pm on Friday.
The meeting will run from 9:00am – 3:30pm.
The cost for guests to attend is $50.
Please send all checks to CCSESA and make payable to:
1121 L Street, Suite 510
Sacramento, CA 95814