Sign Up to Go Green
The Teacher Development Subcommittee is focused on the programs of the Learning to Teach and Learning to Lead programs accredited by the CCTC.
Its goals include:
1) Discussing the impact of upcoming educational initiatives on the Learning to Teach and Learning to Lead programs in place or under development and possible responses within/across programs;
2) Disseminating educational resources from local, regional, state and federal sources;
3) Sharing innovative COE practices regarding Learning to Teach and Learning to Lead programs utilizing Tier III funding or alternate funding sources;
4) Preparing for CISC/CCSESA advocacy regarding issues impacting Learning to Teach and Learning to Lead programs;
5) Informing CISC/CCSESA on topics related to teacher and administrator Development; and
6) Providing input to panels, groups, developers of tools upon request.
Sacramento County Office of Education
10474 Mather Blvd.
Mather, CA 95655
Mono County Office of Education
451 Sierra Park Road; P.O. Box 130
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546